Looking for tips on how to recharge your Ncell Prepaid Mobile ? Well you came to right place. Today i am going to share some interesting and useful tips on how to recharge your Ncell Mobile. This information is valid only for Ncell pre paid sim and you cann't use it for Ncell Pro sim cards. If you don't have any balance in your Ncell sim card then it is quite impossible for you to call or message anyone. You can't even browse Internet except the sites that are free to Browse i.e. Wikipedia and Twitter. Wikipedia and Twitter are Free to use on Ncell network.
So let begin on how to recharge Ncell mobile in Nepal.
1. Recharge Ncell Mobile using Recharge Cards
- Go to your nearest shop and buy a Ncell recharge card.
- Scratch it and see the Pin digit code.
- Now on your mobile type *102*PIN number of recharge card# and Call
- Congrats your Ncell mobile is successfully recharged.
- You can also Dial 90012 and then enter the PIN number of your recharge card
- Also You can Type the PIN number of your recharge card and send SMS to 90012
- These were three working method for recharging your Ncell Mobile using Recharge Cards
2. Recharge Ncell Mobile using Online Websites
Its digital these days and here in Nepali now you can topup your mobile phones using online services. We will list some of the websites which you can use to topup or recharge your Ncell Mobile online.
- Esewa.com.np : Easily topup or generate Recharge card to recharge your Ncell Mobile
- Some Banks using Online Banking also offer you free service to topup your Ncell mobile number
Hope this post helped you on how to recharge your Ncell mobile in Nepal.